Garbhaveda: Vedic way of Pregnancy
Ayurveda for better Progeny
- In April 2008 Dr. Atul received prestigious ‘Ayurveda Parangat’ award for his extensive research – ‘Garbhasanskaar concept and Ayurveda’
- ‘Garbha’ means fetus and ‘Sanskaar’ means regimen
- Dr. Atul has come up with a pioneer Nine–month program for ‘Mothers–to–Be’
- This program suggests prakruti–based recommendations for the couples
Number of women follow this unique nine – month ‘Vedic Pregnancy regimen’ for healthy, happy and intelligent offspring.
- This regimen includes counselling, consultations and recommendations of
- Food, Meditation, Yoga, Music, Colours, Herbs, Mantras (chanting of Sanskrit verses) and a healthy lifestyle before during and after pregnancy
Helps normal labour, facilitates lactation, reduces stretch marks and post labour stress, quickly brings down the extra fat put on during pregnancy, normalises the hormones fast.
Good birth weight, extraordinary intelligence, response and ear for music, concentration, digestion, perfect growth milestones, reduced chances of infections.