“Come to us. Know Ayurveda Better, Know India Better”
Our Popular Courses for Ayurveda and health
- Dinacharya: Design your Day for health and Happiness
- Ahaar: Healthy Food, Food as medicine
- Naadipariksha (Ayurveda Pulse diagnosis)
- Ashtavidha Parikshanam (8 vedic ways to diagnosis)
- Soundaryam: Ayurveda, Yoga, Food and Daily routine for Beauty
- Pain Management with Ayurveda and Yoga
- Garbha–Veda: Vedic way of ideal motherhood and parenting
- Stree : Women’s Health– From Menarche to Menapause and beyond
- Ayurveda Medicines: Herbs, Home remedies, Minerals, Spices, Medicinal preparations
Courses are available in 3 levels: Introduction, Basic and Advanced
- Specially designed schedule with a minimum of 2 hours per day of teaching at SNAK
- Practical training session with Dr. Atul at his Clinic (Meet and interact with Patients, Doctors and Experts) each day
- patients examination and on–table Explanations by the expert
- Learn to select, mix and prepare Ayurvedic herbo–Mineral formulations for the Patient
- Learn Panchakarma
- Learn to design Personalised modifications of Food, Exercise, Yoga, Pranayama, Mantra, Music, Daily Routine according to the disease and Prakruti of the Patient
- Visits to the Herbariums, gardens and Ayurveda medicine manufacturing companies to have a better understanding of the Science
- Visits to neighbouring Cultural centres near Pune, Temples near Pune, Auditoriums around Pune, Indian Restaurants in Pune, Historic places near Pune to know India better
- See and experience the Indian Countryside
- A day at our home: spend a day at an Indian home
- Learn Indian Recipes, Healthy food, Live and experience the essence of Indianness
- Get a certificate from BHHAS after successful completion of the course
- Participate in various Events
The durations of the courses in India change according to the demand, need, availability and interest of the Student. The duration of the course can be 1 week to 3 months.
The courses are based on the syllabi according to different levels.
Courses, Visits and Workshops are designed for the students in India and Overseas.
Besides many pioneer initiatives for projecting Ayurveda and allied health sciences worldwide, Dr. Atul and his team conduct over thirty Ayurveda Education programs per year.
These include national and international conferences, workshops, training camps, clinical trainings and demonstrations, practical sessions, treatment camps and gatherings.
Over 400 students benefit each year.
View our Gallery
Let us know your interest and your calendar in India!